Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Flea Market...

Just thought of dropping a quick note stating that I SURVIVED MY FIRST FLEA MARKET!!!

It was awesome, except that I was totally caught off guard with many things..And I was really glad that the customers whom I served were patient, understanding, kind about my not so great work.

A SUPER BIG THANK YOU HERE FOR EVERYONE!

And not to forget friend and classmate who came to support! Kok Ping and Colin!!! :) How could I miss out my partner - Ying? Thank you girl!

Anyway, I will do a better job the next round... Shall post pictures once I get enough rest...

1 comment:

  1. Siao la, your roses were FANTASTIC!

    You will get faster and better with each time you practise, so don't worry! See you on the 26th then! ;) In the meantime... jia you working on designs!

    ReplyDelete