Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pedicure Mock Test

Well, today is the BIG DAY!

After a continuous practicing for four days with my lovely girls aka Jolin, Weiling, Vern and Celine... My effort pays off pretty well...

I wasn't too prepare due to the fact that I am quite sure I will miss out steps since I haven't been attending classes for the whole Feb (Because I have taken the Nail Art One Class already). And finally back to the classroom is something very nice! haha

Anyway, we draw lots to determine who will be our partner and XH had chosen me! Yea!



Finally a class photo! I simply love them all...



End result of my work...

This is my first full french work... never been successful with it before and this is neither good... Cos most of them do not "smile"... You see... You have to achieve a "Smile Line" to consider a good french nail..

But overall, I am quite happy with it; as mentioned earlier, practice did pay off and I was able to complete the whole process within 60 mins; even have 5 mins to spare to do all the touching up...

No comments:

Post a Comment